Our building products solutions include:
- a full suite of window and door hardware including high security locks, electronic access controls and perfectly matching hardware;
- compact balances, casement operators and hinges that enable windows to function efficiently and effectively;
- weatherproof seals for doors and windows;
- roof access hatches, smoke vents and sidewalk doors used in residential, commercial and infrastructure applications;
- complex ancillary extrusions that improve window and door performance; and
- in the UK, we also offer the market-leading sash window renovation service.
The Group supplies an extensive range of high quality products and has positioned itself in its developed markets as the clear one-stop shop for its customers, offering a manufacturer the components they require to make a door or window.
The creation of shareholder value by being the leading international supplier of engineered components to the door and window industry.
The Board is committed to the highest standards of corporate governance and ensures compliance by putting in place an appropriate framework.
Board of Directors
The Board comprises two Executive and five Non-executive Directors.
The Group operates through a devolved divisional management structure that reflects the variety of markets that we serve.
ERA Five Star Guarantee
Our UK and Ireland division, ERA, has been designing and manufacturing the hardware that secures Britain’s homes for over 175 years. With the knowledge and experience built into ERA products, ERA has become the expert's choice for high quality, reliable security solutions.
ERA is so confident of its product quality that its products are covered with the UK’s most comprehensive home security guarantee, with benefits worth up to £5,000 if the ERA components fail.
Schlegel designs restrictor stay for the Infinity Apartments
Schlegel was invited to design a restrictor stay for the Infinity Apartments, a 72 level complex located in the CBD of Brisbane, Australia. The new Schlegel restrictor stay was custom made to meet the following design brief requirements:
- restrict windows to 125mm;
- able to stay open under heavy wind load and accommodate a sash weight of up to 50kg; and
- retrofit to existing awning sash windows.
AmesburyTruth gliding doors
Gliding doors consist of two or more panels within a frame. One or more of the panels may operate to create an opening to the exterior of the building envelope. Common hardware components include handles, locks, and rollers. AmesburyTruth also provides a variety of extrusions and weather-strip solutions to further optimize the doors design as it relates to air, water, and structural performance.